Top useful podcasts for webmasters in 2019 – SEO, marketing and business
I love walking and I love podcasts. So pretty much every day I go for a walk and I listen to my favorite podcasts. Of which topics are usually digital marketing, SEO, and business stories related to tech and the internet.
I will post the the most useful podcasts and single episodes related to being a webmaster below. Thes folowing are the most important podcasts in my opinion, that I listen to. They are great in terms of providing value and being educational totally for free. If you have tips for other podcasts or great single episodes please share them in the comment section below!
Top webmaster podcasts (in my opinion)
- Marketing School – By Eric Siu and Neil Patel – Short episodes around 5 minutes each. Daily updates with digital marketing tips regarding SEO, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and more.
- Experts on the Wire – By Dan Shure – The host is a top SEO expert interviewing and discussing SEO with other experts in a pretty thorough podcast.
- Entrepreneurs on Fire – By JLD – Long 60 minute episodes with interviews of entrepreneurs usually with digital businesses and topics related to growth hacking and digital marketing.
- Growth Everywhere – By Eric Siu – Long 60 minute episodes with interviews of entrepreneurs usually with digital businesses and topics related to growth hacking and digital marketing.
- Marketing Scoop – Weekly podcast by SEMRush with two hosts, David Bain and Judith Lewis interviewing a few experts regarding the latest news related to digital marketing and SEO in particular.
- SEO Podcast Unknown Secrets of Internet Marketing – a pure SEO podcast by eWebResults, a SEO company. I skip about 5 minute into each episode to not listen to all the off topic talk at the start.
Top useful episodes for webmasters in 2018 & 2019
- Episode 2072 of Entrepreneurs on Fire: How to build an email list, then turn it into a 7 figure business with Anik Singal. Live date: Dec, 2018.
- I will add more as I discover or remeber them here…